Friday, March 7, 2014

Itching for Spring...

While I understand that I live up mountain... in an ahem snowier part of the area... and I'm not complaining... really I'm not... but my heart soars at the thought of spring... New beginnings... birds... plants... baby chicks.

 We have taken some initiative... we will not sit idle and wait for this snow to melt... Oh no not us...
Because surely a dozen or so paper butterflies on the window will lure the sunshine to come...

But just in case that doesn't work... sprouting plants on the window sill will right?  I mean we have sunberry seeds in there!  This will work to bring Spring...

By the way stay tuned... we are experimenting with some seeds right from our own kitchen... lemon seeds and apple seeds... should be fun!  And if they grow we have a special project planned for the lemon plants!

What are you doing to bring a little Spring into your home?

No comments:

Share This Idea!