Saturday, September 5, 2009

Tot School with Meadow.

Oh how I love the focused time I spend with Meadow. It is such a wonderful blessing to watch her discover new and enjoyable things.
This week we looked in the mirror. Here Meadow is trying to share her suckie with the "other baby"
I brought out the fabric tunnel and we explored that for a little while.
 
I attempted to have Meadow discover a box full of various toys.
But her brother kept adding to the toy collection and it was chaos.

For more Tot School fun head on over to 1+1+1=1


7 comments:

{lauren} said...

My son loves playing in the mirror too...he tries to share toys with himself...but not the paci! That must be too precious to share:) I love the tunnel too...I really want to get Noah one as well.

The Activity Mom said...

So cute! What a fun week of discovery!

Stefanie said...

She is just precious!!

Susana said...

We love our tunnel too--they are so much fun!

She is adorable, Sarah!

Jackie said...

So cute! I have always thought those tunnels were neat, but never bought one.

Virginia Lee said...

Cool tunnel! Where did you get it? Caroline would love that.

rogersfamilycircus.blogspot.com/

Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice said...

I love that first photo so cute!

Share This Idea!