Another activity from the Preschool Activity Swap we went to:
My sweet friend FunkyR (not her real name) contributed this squishy ball of fun to the party.
Want to make some of your own?
Homemade Slime Recipe
Borax White Glue Water Food Coloring (optional) Ziploc bag1. Borax is available in the laundry section of your local grocery store. Take a cup of water and add to it 1 Tbs. of borax (approx 4% solution). Stir until completely dissolved.
2. Make a 50% water 50% white glue solution. Take 1/4 cup of each and mix thoroughly.
3. In a ziploc bag, add equal parts of the borax solution to equal parts of the glue solution. 1/2 cup of each will make a cup of slime.
4. Add a couple drops of food coloring.
5. Seal bag and knead the mixture.
6. Dig in and have fun. Remember to wash your hands after playing.
7. Keep your slime in the sealed bag in the refrigerator when not playing with it to keep it longer. Unfortunately it may eventually dry out or grow mold. Just throw it out and start again!
Just in case you are not aware of how wonderful this concoction actually is watch the video below: