- a piece of paper (I used a fairly large one but printer paper or construction paper would be just fine).
- markers, crayons, or colored pencils.
- Fold the paper into 8 (fold in half once, then again, then one more time).
- Write a word (I used simple 3 letter words and Hudson's name) in each of the 8 spaces.
- Tell your child which color marker to choose.
- Give him/her an instruction of what to do with the marker. (example: draw a circle around the word dog, draw a line under the word hen...etc).
- Repeat steps 1&2 until the game is over.
Linking this up with Preschool Corner