Friday, March 4, 2011

Is Spring Ever Coming?

My sweet husband brought me home a pot of Hyacinths last night. They are the only sign of spring around here. You may note that I chose to photograph them against a background of cold, white, unspringy snow.

Oh Spring... I have such plans for you!  Plans for a garden and setting up the trampoline in the back yard.  Perhaps the kiddos and I can convince dad to put together one of these wooden swing sets.  (You know amongst the other house renovating we have planned for when the weather gets better).

Sigh the snow won't stay forever and we will soon be brooding baby chicks and turkeys in the barn.  The woods will call to us to come and explore them.  Spring you can not come soon enough for me.

1 comment:

Kelly L said...

Following from Friday blog hop - I have a giveaway
love
Kelly
I've Become My Mother
Kelly's Ideas
Amazing Salvation

Share This Idea!