Tuesday, July 12, 2011

In My Condition...

Recently an older gentleman came to look at one of our goats for sale. As I lead him down the short path to the goat pen and climbed over the mesh fence he said to me, "Be careful doing that in your condition." Sigh.
This is my current condition...
Which is not the same as my current state of mind...
Seriously I am looking at just over 8 weeks until my due date... 
  • Who is going to milk my goats when I go into labor and deliver this baby?
  • How will my house ever be orderly?  
  • Why won't my @#$%^ dog behave? (yes even though this is a family friendly blog I pulled an expletive and I'm not apologizing).
  • I don't want to do the pain again... I remember and it hurts!!!
  • What are we going to name this little girl???
I'm warning you people I am not looking for advice on dog training... just empathy for the stress of a third trimester mom...



1 comment:

Virginia Lee said...

Been there done that (3 times just like you) and all I can say is, nothing anyone says is going to make it better. In fact the more people tried it seemed to annoy me. Not rational, but who is during the third trimester. I found a massage from my husband was the only thing that did the trick. In the middle of the night, when I wasn't sleeping, even though I really wanted to. =)

Share This Idea!