Friday, September 2, 2011

Around the Farm

Oops it's been a while since my last post. I would love to tell you it's because I am busily getting ready for baby girl's arrival and  just haven't found the time... but the truth is that I am just so tired and I lay around doing nothing a whole lot so I guess I have just been lazy :)

 Our hens are starting to lay some very cute little eggs and our bantam hens are laying some slightly green colored eggs.  So cool!
The turkeys are getting plump and are almost ready to fulfill their purpose as a Thanksgiving feast!
 Daisy has joined our farm.  She is an 8 year old blue heeler/ border collie cross.  She may need to enter a weight loss program as she is quite rolly polly.  I call her a walking foot stool (affectionately of course :)

The kiddos are loving the swing set that Auntie Anita found at a yard sale for $10.   Hudson was really missing living next door to a park this summer.
Meadow is thrilled that she can swing by herself.  Just not too high.

I think that's all of the news from home that I have for now.  I will go back to not so patiently waiting for this baby to make an appearance.  

No comments:

Share This Idea!