Friday, September 23, 2011

Book Review Our Last Great Hope-By Ronnie Floyd

Join pastor Ronnie Floyd as he challenges readers to face reality and begin a global movement to reach the lost. He says, "God is calling us to an awakening regarding his most urgent command found in Matthew 28:19 to go and make disciples of all nations. This Great Commission is the compelling charge given to us with divine authority by our Commander in Chief, Jesus Christ."

Perhaps I missed something in this book but with subtitle like Awakening the Great Commission I  expected to be inspired.  I had hoped for something more practical than pay tithing and plant churches.  I did not even find any wonderful stories of God's work through others in this book.  


As for Our Last Great Hope creating any sense of urgency in my to head out and evangelize the world, I must say it failed in this aspect as well.  I really did not catch the share the gospel bug from this book.  Quite a disappointment.

No comments:

Share This Idea!