Here is a fun and quite simple math game that I found on Pinterest.
- Liquid glue (I used Elmers clear school glue)
- Popsicle sticks
- A non see through cup or container
- write several math equations for your child's level on to paper.
- cut each equation and glue it on to the end of a stick.
- On a few of the sticks write ZAP!
- Place all of the stick in the cup pointed down.
How to play:
1 player at a time chooses a stick. If they answer the equation correctly they keep the stick. If they answer incorrectly the stick goes back into the cup. If you pull a ZAP! stick all of your sticks go back into the cup. The first player to 10 sticks wins.
What great ideas have you followed through with from Pinterest this week? It doesn't have to be a learning activity it could be a recipe... or a refashion... Link up!