Happy Wednesday! I am really excited to kick off this new linky!
Today I have a magnet experiment to share with you that I found on Pinterest.
Here's what we did:
- 10-15 various coloured pipe cleaners
- a plastic bottle with a lid (like a 500ml bottle)
- a strong magnet.
- Cut the pipe cleaner into approx 1/2 inch to 1 inch lengths... you don't need to be precise.
- Put all of the pipe cleaner pieces into the bottle...put on the lid.
3. Use the magnet and see how many pipe cleaner pieces you can move up the side of the bottle.
What are your fun Pinterest projects this week? Link up Below!