Friday, April 20, 2012

Masking Tape Painting


This is one of my favourite art projects... My kiddos displayed some amazing creativity and I adore how these paintings turned out.

Here's the how to...
Supplies:
  • Canvas ( I bought a 3 pack of 11"x14" for I think $5 at Walmart)
  • Paint (we used washable tempura paint)
  • Brushes
  • Masking Tape
Step 1: Arrange your tape on your canvas to create a picture or design.

Step 2: Paint the canvas and the tape.

Step 3: Patiently wait for the paint to dry. (hehe I couldn't resist putting in is picture).

Step 4: Once dry carefully peel off the tape.

Step 5: Proudly pose with your artwork so your mom can take your picture.

Just in case you were wondering... I participated in the fun as well...
Here is my masterpiece. :)

No comments:

Share This Idea!