Saturday, August 22, 2009

Tot School Letter J



In my last Tot School post I promised you a really great J week. Well let me tell you I am about to deliver (a week late but who's keeping track?)

Day 1 of J week we jump painted.

Daddy tried it first.

It is a bit slippery to have paint on your feet so do be careful.

Our family's jumping foot prints

We practiced tracing letters in Jello powder.


I drew the letter first then Hudson traced along with his finger.

The highlight of J week was for sure having our good friend James come over for a morning of school.

We made freezer jam

Try to ignore all that sugar please.

We made crescent rolls to eat with our jam. (If I had been thinking we would have made them J shaped).

The boys had a blast Jacks in the box painting.

Jumping

Jiggling
Voila Masterpieces!

We did some other non J things this week as well but this post is getting quite long. I hope it was worth the wait! Check out 1+1+1=1 for more Tot School Fun!



P.S. Just in case you missed it, my Pay It Forward giveaway has not been all filled up so check it out!

6 comments:

Christy said...

I love the jump painting. That is a great idea. I am looking forward to getting back to our Tot School posts; I haven't done them in a few weeks.

He & Me + 3 said...

What fun paintings. I will have to try the jump painting with Stunt Man. He would love that. That jam looks delish too.

The Activity Mom said...

I love the jacks in the box painting! What fun!

Rebecca said...

Love both jumping paintings!

Mozer said...

What great ideas for "j" week.

Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice said...

That's cool you got the whole fam involved in jumping!

PS- what sugar ;)

Share This Idea!