Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Pocket Full of Posies

Have you met Jackie of Blessings Overflowing?  Well just in case let me introduce you to her.  Jackie is a devoted stay at home mom who is also a former public educator.
God has laid it on her heart to open a kindergarten readiness preschool in her home.  With this new endeavor also comes a new blog.
I am so excited to tell you about 


Here Jackie will share ideas for projects, lesson plans, and much more. She has a really cool color matching activity that I am thinking about trying soon.
Head on over to Pocket Full of Posies and follow Jackie as she teaches her little crew and posts about all of their fun and learning.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Thanks so much, Sarah! I am excited about where this new adventure will lead me. :-)

Share This Idea!