Thursday, September 24, 2009

Preschool Corner Letter O



Oh what a wonderful letter O is:)
 We used various orange coloring tools (crayons, markers, chalk) and colored our DLTK template orange.

I created an O letter search in word.

This was a bit on the easy side for Hudson.

We had an entire ocean day since we were visiting Grandpa and Grandma.
Exploring at the beach.



Hudson helped with shucking mussel.


 And then helped eat the mussel chowder.

We also found a small pearl in an oyster, but I don't have a picture (I know bad bloggy mommy!)

Hudson stamped the appropriate amount of owls under these number columns.


He also laced his owl lacing card printed from Activity Village.


 And we made an ocean in a bottle.



Oh the fun we had with O.  :)


6 comments:

Jackie said...

Great "O" activities! I hope to someday get my children to an ocean. We went to Lake Michigan this summer and that was fun for them.

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

The ocean pictures are nice. There is nothing better than learning through doing - it's great that Hudson got to help with mussels.

Virginia Lee said...

Those Ocean in a Bottle are great fun! Looks like a good O week.

rogersfamilycircus.blogspot.com/

Debbie said...

What a great week! I love the Ocean in a Bottle! And all the muscles, I bet that was lots of fun!

Jolanthe said...

Love mussels. :) Love 'em....makes me want some now!

Deborah said...

Loved the lacing Owl.

Share This Idea!