Thursday, October 1, 2009

What My Child is Reading!



I'm not sure why but it's been a bit of a slow reading week here.

Meadow has continued to love That's Not My Fairy. She is very attracted to the sparkly pages.

At bedtime Hudson and I read She'll Be Comin Round the Mountain by Philemon Sturges

This book adds all sorts of zany, southwest lyrics to the original song.   A very fun read with lots of wonderful detailed pictures.

I got More Pies by Robert Munsch from the library.  It is actually a book on CD.


Who doesn't love the crazy adventures and hilarious predicaments that Mr. Munsch writes about.  Hope your appetite is big enough to read this one:)

For more What My Child is reading Head on over to Mouse Grows Mouse Learns. Also Chels over at Fantastic Find has a great book review linky.




5 comments:

Debbie said...

These look like cute books! Especially "She'll Coming Around The Mountain".

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

Thanks for reminding me to look up more Munsch books in the library! Our favorite is Angela and Airplane - it's kind of funny. I'll look for Sturges books as well. Happy reading!

Nicole {tired, need sleep} said...

I love the Munsch books - but I'm not sure I've ever seen this one. Our library doesn't have many of his books... maybe I'll have to order this one in from another library - definitely sounds like one we would like. Thanks for sharing!

Susana said...

I really like Robert Munsch. I'll have to look for this one!

Chels said...

You didn't have to do that, but thanks so much! What a nice blogger you are!
Chels
http://fantasticfind.blogspot.com

Share This Idea!