Saturday, November 7, 2009

Tot School with Meadow


Meadow had a great time helping pack Operation Christmas Child boxes this week.




She spent some quiet time looking at books on her Princess couch.




We added "all done" to Meadow's signing vocabulary this week as well.
She has caught on quite nicely.

Really mom no more soup!

Meadow was quite captivated by our bead maze (is that what those things are called).  If she can be undisturbed (as in no big brother "showing her how it's done") while playing with it she is happy for a good 10-15 minutes.




For More Tot School Fun head on over to 1+1+1=1.

3 comments:

Susana said...

Y'all are awesome to do this Christmas project!!

LOVE your bead maze--it's on my "wish list"!

Jackie said...

I think it is great Meadow is learning sign language. My almost 2 year old has learned so many signs lately and loves to say the word as he signs. I wish I had done this with all of my children. Anyway, I always enjoy seeing what you and Meadow have been up to.

Debbie said...

Isn't the Operation Christmas Child a wonderful idea to be a part of? We did this at our church and just packed 80 some boxes on Thursday! I think it is great the way you got Meadow involved like this!

Share This Idea!