Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A Small Update

Merry Christmas Everyone!
Things have been a little slow around my blog... well actually the slow is my internet connections. I am dealing with dreadful dial up out on the farm. We will hopefully be back to highspeed in January and then my blog posting will be much more frequent.

We have been enjoying collecting eggs and feeding the animals. Some neighbors introduced us to a great sledding hill really close to our house. There is still lots of building and unpacking to be done but we are progressing well.
I am itching for spring to put in my garden and add to our farm family with baby goats, new little chicks and maybe a piglet or 2.

I hope you are all well and that Christmas is a blessed time for you. Looking forward to 2011 and all of the adventures of the Scott family.

1 comment:

gatheringwonder said...

I came across your site through the teaching/homeschool section of Picketfence and thought I would share a creative writing site for kids (and adults) that I have just set up - come and see the "I Wonder Chronicles for literacy and creativity" - use the prompts and add to the wonder!

more here:
http://dthaase-lines.blogspot.com/p/wonder.html

Share This Idea!