Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Juniper Beach Exploration

There is a very neat provincial park about a 5 minute drive from our house. So Monday night after supper we decided to pile in the van and go on a little adventure.
There were some seriously dangerous cacti.  I was amazed at the pretty flowers blooming from this prickly, unfriendly plant.
Hudson was very brave and dipped his toes in the freezing cold river.  I love this picture, the sun is shining just right in it.
Some friendly folks from Victoria invited us to their camp site to see a baby owl perched in a tree... if only I could spot him in this picture now.
Of course there had to be the posed photo on a log of all three kiddos... I think it's pretty cool that Craig and my shadows are so clear in the background.

I hope we will have tons of wonderful photos and memories from this summer as we branch out and get to know our neighbourhood.

 

No comments:

Share This Idea!