Tuesday, July 24, 2012

The Big Little Science Centre

Our family took a much needed break from a ridiculous (never ending) travel schedule last week... Daddy was home from work for 6 whole days and we had precious nothing to do...but we found something pretty fun... The Big Little Science Centre.
It's a super interactive hands on place to learn about and explore science.
There was a static electricity show that Hudson participated in... Those are tart tins flying off his head and he holds onto the negative energy ball thingy... (I totally picked up on the lingo while I was there).
Meadow lost her footing...
And I practised my party tricks. (how rare to see me on the blog).

We will be going back... it was a great way to spend a day.  The kids were engaged and interested, the staff was super friendly, and the hands on aspect was fantastic.

No comments:

Share This Idea!