Monday, September 2, 2013

Spontaneous Learning Opportunities

I LOVE spontaneous learning opportunities! Like just last week or so Meadow sounded out and read a STOP sign... YAY!
Yesterday I gave Hudson the opportunity at the Wildlife Park to guide us around using a park map...

And we're off to the raccoon home...!
But the very best spontaneous part of this adventure was that my sweet friend Twyla called the evening before to tell me that she was headed here from Vanderhoof... so we met up at the zoo...

And watching the bears wrestle was pretty awesome too... :)
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hooray Hudson! Aren't you impressed that I didn't tell you Twyla was coming when we chatted on Saturday?!? Yup - good secret keeper! Thanks for the blog update - I'll keep skulking!!

Share This Idea!