Today is Compassion Sunday!!!Ok so it's been a bit since I last wrote a post about what we are sending our Compassion kids... It's not that we've sent nothing over the last 3 months... but life did get the better of us and time flew so the convenience of sending an E-letter with a photo attached became our communication method for a little while... it's fast and easy, but you know it doesn't exactly include my kiddos. But now we are back at it... and we have a pretty fun Christmas package that we are sending!
- A gingerbread man paper doll
- Some paper ornament templates that my children decorated
- A sheet of Christmas stickers
- A couple of printable puzzles
- And a Nativity coloring sheet
Hopefully it all arrives in time...